From today we have introduced a long awaited and highly requested feature, daily achievements. We’ve also done a fair amount of bug fixes to help stabilise after updating to 1.12 at the beginning of the month.
You guys have asked us time and time again to bring systems similar to this to MCStrike over the last year, and it’s finally landed. Each day you will be given 3 challenges of varying difficulty to complete for a chance of being rewarded extra coins, experience and precious clan points on top of what you already gain each match. Each challenge gives different amount of rewards based on several factors; including level of difficulty and the type challenge. Players who complete the challenges everyday can receive thousands of bonus experience along with bucket loads of more coins to buy new guns and equipment. Whereas, members working together could gain their clan 10s of thousands more clan points each week.
You can check your progress at anytime in game by typing /challenges or keep an eye on chat for progress updates. Once you complete a challenge, return to the hub and collect your rewards from Enderrr the Reward Vendor!
This system will seriously heat up the competition to become the top clan.
- Added feedback to explain players clan points get removed when they leave the clan
- Modified the size of the reward vendor inventory
- Fixed maps to not have double grass
- Fixed shulkler boxes being openable
- Fixed the forklift in the MCstrike lobby
- Fixed player’s arms going down when being shot
- Reduced the requirements for prestiging
- Fixed the length of spawn grace being doubled
- Fired a bunch of vendors and replaced them with cooler versions who wear more appropriate outfits
- Added chat notification for what other players vote for
- Fixed medicpack animation still been played after the medicpack has been removed