The Dynamic Spawn Is Broken!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaltyWolf, Jun 8, 2018.

1. SaltyWolf

SaltyWolf
    Expand Collapse
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Minecraft:
    LeSaltyWolf
    Hi! It's me, LeSaltyWolf/LeSarcasticWolf/Saltywolf_Gaming. I just wanted to share that I believe that the dynamic spawn is broken or bugged. In most games, I spawn in after dying, and wherever I spawn, there is an enemy right next to me, and I end up dying, and if I don't, a juggernaut comes around the next corner and shoots me in the face. This happens about 80% of all of my lives. As i'm righting this thread, I have spawned and died 5 times. Please get back to me, because i'm thinking about not playing if this is isn't fixed. I get SUUPER salty and everyone teases me about it. When it was first released, it usually spawned everyone as far away as an enemy as possible, and I loved it, but now, it's not the same.

#1 SaltyWolf, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  2. Arsenic

Arsenic
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +279 / 47
    Minecraft:
    ArsenicShark
    Hey!

Are you able to record some gameplay of this happening. Although it can happen from time to time, it should be no where near 80%

3. SaltyWolf

SaltyWolf
    Expand Collapse
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Minecraft:
    LeSaltyWolf
    I may have over-exaggerated a bit, but I was super salty from the game I played before I posted this thread, and I will try to record a few games, good sir! Also, can I do this with bandicam?

#3 SaltyWolf, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  4. SaltyWolf

SaltyWolf
    Expand Collapse
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Minecraft:
    LeSaltyWolf
    This is pretty much all I got today, but I'm sure it should prove that something is wrong. (Update: The file type is invalid, and the file itself is too big, so I will have to send it to you on discord, or I will have to record a shorter video)

#4 SaltyWolf, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018