Hey Y'all!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TobeyT3, Feb 27, 2019.

1. TobeyT3

TobeyT3
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Minecraft:
    TobeyT3
    It's been a while since the old days of MCS, how have you guys been?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Deltave

Deltave
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +64 / 10
    Minecraft:
    Deltave
    Hiya! It's been good. I've just finished my A Levels lul and am applying for University now kekek
    I still keep in touch with some people from the old community and everyone's just kinda getting old now,,,

3. OfficerWolf

OfficerWolf
    Expand Collapse
    Supporter

Ratings:
    +61 / 11
    Minecraft:
    _Tigerr_
    Ah, nice to see you! Things have been ok lately. A bit stressed because of school but I'm fine. High school in a few months soo yee... Real life begins I guess.

4. Deltave

Deltave
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +64 / 10
    Minecraft:
    Deltave
    There there, you’ll be fine! Don’t get too stressed, just try to enjoy yourself :D

5. King Buildteam

King Buildteam
    Expand Collapse

Ratings:
    +19 / 1
    Minecraft:
    Twin_Kings
    Some minor activity swelling up on the forums I see, hopefully it will keep on going. I liked this community.

It's good to see you are doing quite allright and rolling on in life. To speak for myself (Twin_Kings): I've been doing great in recent years. All four of us have stopped playing minecraft, we rarely touch it. Life's getting pretty busy you know, we miss the days when we were still in school and able to play games regularly and get lost in time building away. We did pick up our old LEGO again, every sunday my twin brother and I get together to build a giant palace. So, yea, we do still build stuff, in some way.

Little message for everyone here still in school: Just like @Deltave said above. Enjoy it, have fun! Do your work, but do not forget to have some fun along the way. The years will be over before you realise it.

• Like Like x 2