Terms of Service and Rules
By using or accessing any of Noxcrew Network's services you are agreeing to Noxcrew Network's Terms and Conditions. If you do not or have failed to comply with any of our terms and conditions you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or the entirety of our services.
Trademarks and copyrightsMinecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of the Noxcrew Network and is not affiliated with Mojang AB.
RegistrationBy registering to any Noxcrew Network services you agree to these terms and conditions: Noxcrew Network reserves the right to deny or reject any username. If you have been previously banned from all Noxcrew Network services, you will not attempt to circumvent this ban without a proper consent from Noxcrew Network.
Modification of the Terms and ConditionsWe reserve the right to change this terms and conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Web Site/Server Terms and Conditions of Use
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Noxcrew Network's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: Modify or copy the materials; Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Noxcrew Network's web site; Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Noxcrew Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on Noxcrew Network's web site are provided "as is". Noxcrew Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Noxcrew Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Noxcrew Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Noxcrew Network's Internet site, even if Noxcrew Network or a Noxcrew Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Noxcrew Network's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Noxcrew Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Noxcrew Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Noxcrew Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksNoxcrew Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Noxcrew Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Prohibited Actions and ContentWhen using any “Noxcrew Factory” or “Noxcrew Network” services you will not:
- Attempt to gather information from other users unless they are notified.
- Post any pornographic content, this includes links and or sites.
- Upload any malicious content or viruses.
- Bully, harass, or intimidate any user.
- Engage in illegal activities; Users will have to abide by the laws of the United States of America.
- Engage in discriminant content.
- Attempt to circumvent any banishment without the consent of Noxcrew Factory or Noxcrew Network.
- Disrupt communications, see "Disruption of Communications".
8. Disruption of CommunicationsDisruptive communication is anything that inhibits the clean flow of communication between users on Noxcrew Network. Disruptive communication includes but is not limited to:
- Flooding: Posting an excessive number of threads or posts is disruptive to communication. Don't do it.
- Non-English Communication: Noxcrew Network is an English language service. Communication, particularly content viewable by many users, will be conducted in the English language. This also means that users will use the English language properly. "Leet speak" and alternating upper/lowercase letters (i.e. "tYpInG lIKe ThIS") are difficult to read and will not be tolerated.
- Off-Topic Posting: Posting content in a section it doesn't belong in (Example: Posting a thread about a 360 exclusive on the PS3 forum.) Replying to content with unrelated information.
- Excessive quote towers: Quoting users to reply is okay. When it starts going into multiple quotes, however, it just expands the page longer than it needs to be and starts to look obtrusive. If you feel the need to quote multiple users, do so one at a time.
- Miscellaneous: Communication that disrupts the easy browsing of the site will not be tolerated. This includes exceedingly large pictures, large ASCII art, or links that go to a destination other than the one stated. (Example: Rick rolling.)
User AgreementWe reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason. You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not. You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
- The use of or the inability to use the service,
- The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through the service,
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
- any other matter relating to the service.