Unlike a Lootbag, a Luckybox is special item which is only purchasable using the premium currency of Stars. Whereas Lootbags are randomly won after a game, a Luckybox can be bought at any time to gain cosmetic rewards such as masks.
You can get your Luckyboxes any time by using a Luckybox Monument (see "To open a Luckybox" below for more info)! You can also open a Luckybox by visiting NPC’s in the Mall. Whilst at the mall take a wander to the Mask Store to check out a small selection of Masks available in a Luckybox . You can access the mall by walking or selecting the chest icon of “Mall” from within the Noxpad.
Once you’ve opened your box, you can stroll around in the pride and glory of your fantastic cosmetic items. Yep, this is your chance to transform into Arsenic and become one with The Shark - even if only in head form! If Masks aren’t your thing, have no fear - we will include more items in the future. Opening a Luckybox will also allow you to bask in the glory of our special sound and particle effects, as well as getting cool rewards.
To open a Luckybox….
- Approach a fantastic monument of your choice - they’re the purple podiums labelled “Luckybox Monument” for your convenience!
- Right click the square in the middle of the podium
- This will open your inventory
- Click the Luckybox on the left to continue
- If you don’t have any Stars, click the chest on the to right purchase some! You will need Stars to purchase a Luckybox
- Clicking on the Box will immediately begin the animation, beaming down the box towards you, pulling it from the sky and onto the purply pixely podium goodness and…. What happens next?
- Open a Lucky Box to find out!
Have a suggestion? Know something awesome you might want available in a Luckybox? Comment below!